Do you need to protect your hearing, or maybe just get a good night’s sleep? If this is the case, some good reusable earplugs might be a wise investment. Let’s get right to it and help you find the best reusable earplugs on the market.
Best Reusable Ear Plugs: Reviews
1. Brison Noise Cancelling Ear Plugs
- Developed by Brison Health podiatrists to reduce forefoot pain from blisters, calluses, burning sensations, bunions, rubbing, metatarsal problems and prevent common chronic foot conditions
- Hand-Washable elastic cushions for everyday use combined with SEBS, Spandex, and Silk
Here we have what might just be the very best noise-cancelling ear plugs on the market right now. They are made of silicone and designed to last for months or even years.
They certainly are very durable and should not under any circumstances rip or tear. Moreover, due to their silicone construction, they won’t absorb sweat or odors. Due to their silicone build, you can wash them when they get dirty.
When it comes to comfort, the Brison Noise Cancelling Ear Plugs are very soft, so they should not irritate your ears. Also, thanks to their ideal shape, they are quite simple to insert into the ear and to remove as well.
Of course, one of the best aspects here has to do with the multi-layer designed, complete with various ridges. For one, this allows the Brison Noise Cancelling Ear Plugs to stay in place and create somewhat of a suction, so they won’t constantly fall out as you are trying to sleep.
More so, they also cancel out noise really well; you won’t be able to hear a thing when the Brison Noise Cancelling Ear Plugs are in your ears. Keep in mind that you get two pairs, and they come with a travel case to keep them safe and clean while not in use.
- Superior noise cancelling
- Very durable
- Soft and comfortable
- Stay in place well
- Travel case included
- Easy to clean
- A bit expensive
- One size fits all
If you want high quality ear plugs that cancel noise, are durable, and comfortable, and you can afford to spend a little more, the Brison Noise Cancelling Ear Plugs are a great choice.
2. Anbow Reusable Ear Plugs
- CONTROL EVERYDAY NOISE: Anbow silicone ear plugs for sleep can reduce noise, so you can hear the world on your terms. Enabling you to sleep soundly but still hear critical sounds. Perfect ear plugs for noise reduction, meditation & focus
- EAR PROTECTION FOR ALL ENVIRONMENTS: Suitable ear plugs for concerts, flying, work & travel, water sports & construction sites. Anbow noise cancelling ear plugs let you control the volume & are designed to protect your inner ear while swimming
These are a pair of more affordable reusable ear plugs which cost half as much as the Brison ear plugs reviewed above, and you get an extra pair too. So, in other words, for just over $10, you get 3 pairs of reusable silicone ear plugs. Now, these things do work very well in terms of cancelling out noise.
The Anbow Reusable Ear Plugs can be used for sleeping, concerts, and more, and they can block out up to 32 dB of noise, which is pretty good considering their low price. They won’t block out as much noise as the Brison earplugs, but they still do a pretty good job.
What is really cool about the Anbow Reusable Ear Plugs is that they are waterproof, and thanks to their tight fit, they can be used to keep water out of your ears while swimming, something which the Brison earplugs cannot do.
The fact that they are made of silicone makes them very durable and long-lasting. Each pair can be used for at least a few months before requiring replacement. Moreover, they come with a special shape to ensure that they create a decent suction and stay in place as they should. They come with individual plastic cases and a carrying bag too.
- Good value for the money
- Quite durable
- Decent noise cancelling
- Easy to wash + can be used for swimming
- Fairly comfortable
- One size fits all
- May fall out when swimming
If you need affordable multi-purpose earplugs that don’t cost much, the Anbow Reusable Ear Plugs may be right for you.
3. 3M 90716-80025T Corded Reusable Earplug
- Pliable, Tri-Flange Design Helps Provide A Secure Fit To Help Block Out Hazardous Noise
- No Roll Down Required Helps Tips Stay Clean Even If Hands Are Dirty
Here we have what are so far the most affordable earplugs on the list today. You get 3 pairs of these 3M 90716-80025T Corded Reusable Earplug for around $6, providing you with good value for the money spent. Now, these particular earplugs are designed to help protect your ears from noise up to 85 decibels.
However, while these are great to protect your ears from excessive noise, they don’t exactly block out all noise; these are the kinds of earplugs you might use to work around loud machinery or to be at concerts.
We suppose they could be used for sleeping if necessary, but they are not exactly designed for this, and the reason is the cord — these earplugs have cords attaching them, making them ideal for work and concert purposes, but it’s not the most comfortable options for sleeping.
These 3M 90716-80025T Corded Reusable Earplug are quite durable and long-lasting. They are also washable and reusable. You can probably get about a month of use out of each pair, which is not bad considering the low price. They are also easy to remove and insert, and thanks to the cord, hopefully you won’t lose them either. They might not be the most durable or best for sleeping, but they definitely have their use.
- Very good value
- Great for concerts and working around loud machinery
- Fairly comfortable
- Quite durable
- Good for ear protection
Not ideal for sleeping
Although not ideal for sleeping, the 3M 90716-80025T Corded Reusable Earplugs are reusable and do help protect your ears.
4. Eargasm High Fidelity Earplugs
- FIRST CLASS HEARING PROTECTION - Our High Fidelity Earplugs protect your ears from harmful noise levels while still allowing you to clearly hear your surroundings. Get up to 21 dB of noise reduction (NRR 16 dB) so that you can do more of what you love while minimizing the risk of noise induced hearing loss, tinnitus, and anxiety.
- PRISTINE SOUND QUALITY - Our innovative attenuation filters allow you to hear the world around you, just at a lower volume. Reduces noise evenly to maintain the full spectrum of sound while protecting hearing. Great for toning down noise levels in loud environments to reduce anxiety and for safely listening to live music with clarity.
These are the most expensive earplugs on the list today. Here you get two pairs of high-quality ear plugs for around $40, so no, they are not cheap, but we can say with confidence that if you need to protect your hearing, they are also the best option around.
While they can technically be used for sleeping, and they will block out virtually all noise, but they are not actually designed for sleeping; the Eargasm High Fidelity Earplugs would probably qualify as overkill for sleeping, and they may not actually be the most comfortable to use, especially if you sleep on your side.
However, if you go to a lot of concerts, work with machinery, or go to auto races, then the Eargasm High Fidelity Earplugs are worth investing in. In terms of protecting your hearing and keeping your ears free from harm, these are undoubtedly some of the best earplugs around.
What is really cool here is that these earplugs are hi-fi, which means that while they block out excessive noise, they still allow you to hear speaking and similar sounds. This makes them extremely functional and versatile. Of course, they are also lightweight, comfortable, very durable, and should last for a couple of years.
- Superior durability
- Excellent noise reduction
- Allow you to hear normally
- Washable and very reusable
- Comfortable and lightweight
- Not best for sleeping
- Very expensive
If you have extra to spend and need high-quality earplugs to protect your ears, these Eargasm High Fidelity Earplugs are a fantastic choice to consider.
5. Nnrly Reusable Silicone Earplugs
- 【COMFORTABLE SILICONE MATERIAL】 Made of soft silicone material,the design is super comfortable and can adjust your ears.These reusable earplugs are comfortable even when worn for a long time.
- 【REDUCE NOISE】Effectively block out noise and protect your hearing; With noise reduction rating-NRR 32 dB, the ear plugs are great for sleeping, snoring, swimming, concerts, shooting, hunting, construction, work, studying.
If you are looking for something very cost effective, the Nnrly Reusable Silicone Earplugs are a good option. They will cost you under $10, and you get a total of 6 pairs, each with their own travel case. These are totally normal reusable silicone earplugs, and because they are made of silicone, they are fairly long-lasting. All things considered, seeing as they are fairly durable and washable, you should get a couple months use out of each pair.
The Nnrly Reusable Silicone Earplugs are waterproof, so they could technically be used for swimming, although they may fall out. That said, they are more than ideal to get a quiet sleep, for concerts, and for working around heavy machinery.
They don’t do the best job at blocking out noise, not like some of the more expensive options we reviewed here today, but they work well enough, especially considering the low price. They are comfortable, easy to use, and cost effective.
- Good for many uses
- Waterproof and washable
- Should last for a decent amount of time
- Very cost effective
Not the best fit
If you are looking for quantity more than quality, then these Nnrly Reusable Silicone Earplugs are probably a good choice for you.
The bottom line is that as long as your reusable earplugs are fairly durable, can be washed, and block out noise well enough for you needs, you should be good to go.
Just keep in mind that you often get what you pay for, so it might be wise to invest a little extra if you’re looking for durability.