Are you tired of riding around on your UTV or ATV, with all you can hear is that motor gunning along? Well, you might want to install speakers so you can listen to your favorite tunes while you motor along your way. Today we want to help you find the best UTV speakers of 2019, so let’s get right to it!
Best UTV Speakers: Reviews
1. NOAM NUTV4 Marine Bluetooth Speakers
- HIGH-QUALITY PERFORMANCE: The NUTV4 has it all in one package. Amplifier, Bluetooth remote control, pair of N4 speakers and all wires & accessories needed for installation. Simple DIY kit ready to GO! The amplifier will take the N4 speakers right to its very best. Enjoy your tunes in high quality sound while riding wild. NOAM is the #1 name for UTV/ATV accessories and golf cart and boat speakers.
- EASY CONNECTIVITY: Use the smart Bluetooth remote to control your phone's function or simply connect your music player to the remote's Inline AUX input. Control Your Phone/MP3 player – the NBTA4-R can control your Bluetooth device, allowing you to comfortably store your Media player while riding the trails!
If you are on the hunt for high-quality utility vehicle speakers, the NOAM NUTV4 Marine Bluetooth Speakers are a great option to consider. Here you get a pair 4-inch marine speakers, with 100 watts of power, and top-grade injection cones.
In terms of sound quality and volume, the NOAM NUTV4 Marine Bluetooth Speakers are fantastic, and you should be able to hear them over your boat, ATV, golf cart, or whatever else you have them mounted to.
As long as your vehicle has round bars with a diameter between 1.5 and 2 inches, you can easily mount these speakers on them. When you purchase these speakers, you also get an amplifier, a Bluetooth controller, the wires, and mounting accessories.
Keep in mind that while the speakers connect to the control panel via Bluetooth, you do need to connect your device to the control panel via the AUX cord. These speakers are water resistant and have an overall durable build, with good sound quality, and they’re easy to mount too.
- Very durable and water resistant
- Loud and crisp sound
- Easy to mount and versatile
Amplifier may have some technical issues
Who is this best for?
These speakers are best for golf carts and other such vehicles with roll bars for mounting.
2. BOSS Audio MRWT40 Marine Waketower Speaker System
- Weatherproof - The MRWT40 have been outfitted with the latest weatherproofing techniques for protection against the elements.Impedance: 4 ohm.Power source type:Corded Electric.Speaker size:4 inches
- Dimensions: 7.1 x 5.4 x 7.1 inches, Item Weight: 5.9 Lbs. (pair)
Here we have a much more affordable pair of speakers for your UTV, that come at less than a third of the price of the above speakers. Now, what is impressive is that the speakers have 400 watts of power, or 200 watts each, so you are not going to have to worry about the volume.
In terms of volume and sound quality, these things are definitely top notch. Moreover, in terms of durability, the housing, the tweeters, coils, and all other components are made of high-quality components.
These speakers are weatherproof, so they won’t get damaged by heat, cold, moisture, or anything else of the sort; these are marine grade speakers. Now, they don’t come with an amp, the mounting components, or even a power cable, so these things have to be taken care of by you.
- Awesome sound quality
- Fits most UTVs
Does not come with accessories
Who is this best for?
This product is best for anybody who needs marine-grade UTV speakers, but does not want to spend a fortune for them.
3. Rockville DWB65B Dual 6.5″ Black 600 Watt Marine Wakeboard Tower Speaker System
- Rockville DWB65B Dual 6.5" Black Wakeboard Tower Speaker. Peak Power Handling: 600 Watts.
- RMS Power Handling: 300 Watts. CEA 2031 Compliant. Frequency Response: 60Hz - 20KHz.
This is another affordable pair of marine-grade speakers for your utility vehicle. One of the best aspects of this particular speaker system is that it comes with a very easy to adjust mounting system, one which makes it super easy to install the speakers on a boat, golf cart, or other.
What’s also cool is that the mounting bracket can rotate 360 degrees, so you can face them in any way you see fit, not to mention that all mounting accessories come included.
This speakers system is outfitted to deal with UV rays, salt and freshwater conditions, and they won’t rust. Although, with that being said, these are not overly impact resistant, but they are still tough enough.
The peak power is 600 watts, so they do have a lot of power and they deliver the volume to match. The efficient tweeters, and the magnet motor structure does make the sound quality quite crisp and clear.
The Rockville DWB65B Dual 6.5″ Black 600 Watt Marine Wakeboard Tower Speaker System also comes with high-quality subwoofers, so they don’t lack a heavy bass sound. What you do need to know is that these speakers require you to have a small amplifier, but that’s not a huge deal.
When it comes to a good mix of durability, ease of mounting, sound quality, and an affordable price, this Rockville DWB65B Dual 6.5″ Black 600 Watt Marine Wakeboard Tower Speaker System is one of the better options out there at this time.
- Great for wet conditions
- Super easy to mount
- Great bass quality and sound volume
- Rotating bracket
A bit bulky and large
Who is this best for?
This speaker system is best for people who need an affordable yet high-quality pair of speakers for a boat, or even for something like a golf cart or an ATV as well.
4. Sound Storm BTB6 Amplified Sound System
- BLUETOOTH: Bluetooth Audio Streaming lets you play and control music and apps like Spotify / Pandora wirelessly via the Bluetooth Remote Control
- AUXILIARY INPUT: 3.5 mm aux-in compatible with audio output of iPod / iPhone, smartphones and MP3 players
Here we have a good little speaker system that comes with everything you need to get started. Now, they do have a bit of an odd shape, but the mounting hardware does come included. They are admittedly not the easiest speakers to mount on a UTV or boat, but it is not impossible.
What we really like about this Sound Storm BTB6 Amplified Sound System is that it comes with the amplifier built into it, so at least you don’t need an extra one of those. This is an easy plug-and-play system, which is something that we can appreciate. It does however require an outside 12V power source.
What you might also like about the Sound Storm BTB6 Amplified Sound System is that it allows you to plug your music playing device right into it using the AUX input.
With that being said, it also features a built-in Bluetooth connection, although the reliability of the Bluetooth is not quite as good as we would like to see. What is nice here is that the built-in AMP is 450 watts, which is quite powerful, and it does allow these speakers to put out quite some noise.
These are 6.5 inch speakers, and they feature fairly high-quality sound components, so the sound quality is pretty good. Now, these speakers are weatherproof, so a bit of rain is not going to break them, although the outer housing could be a bit more durable.
- Good sound quality
- Lots of power
- Easy plug and play system
- All necessary components included
Outer shell could be more durable
Who is this best for?
If you need a decent pair of speakers that generate sufficient volume to overpower the noise of a UTV’s engine, ones that are not too expensive and are ready to go as is, then these speakers might be right for you.
5. Herdio 3″ Inch Waterproof Marine Speakers
- Main Features: 3 inch 2 Way Full Range HIFI woofer, Power Handling(MAX):140Watts(A Pair),Frequency Response: 120Hz - 20Khz, SPL(1Watt/1Meter):80dB, Magnet Material:4oz, Polypropelyne Cone with Rubber Edge, Molded ABS Plastic Basket.
- IP66 Splash-proof Protection: all the materials that the HMS60 speakers use have been specially designed with water resistant feature for the protection that is needed from the corrosion present in a humid and salty environment.
These Herdio 3″ Inch Waterproof Marine Speakers are technically designed for something like a hot tub, motorcycle, golf cart, UTV, or other such vehicles, but they also work fine in boats too. They come with an easy mounting system, and all mounting hardware is included.
In terms of size, yes, they are small, which means that they fit nicely in smaller vehicles. However, they also are not the loudest or most powerful speakers out there.
While the volume and sound quality here is good enough, if you have a loud ATV motor going, hearing anything is going to be quite the challenge. On the other hand, if you are not looking to overpower another loud noise, such as a motor, then these things do a pretty good job.
Now, what needs to be said here is that to really bring them to their fullest potential, you will want to attach an amp to them. Moreover, they are labelled as being waterproof marine-grade speakers, but they have been known to rust, and in all honesty, the level of durability here is a bit limited.
More or less, you get what you pay for, and although these are very affordable, they don’t stack up to the others we have reviewed today.
- Very affordable
- Decent sound quality
- Easy to mount
- Not very loud
- Not very durable
Who is this best for?
This product is best for anybody who really wants to save money on speakers and does not require anything too special.
When it comes down to it, if you are on a tight budget, the Herdio 3″ Inch Waterproof Marine Speakers are probably your best bet.
On the other hand, if you want something really high quality, the NOAM NUTV4 Marine Bluetooth Speakers are the best option.
All of the other products we have reviewed here today are fine mid-range products.