Last Updated on
There’s nothing better than spending a day out on the golf course with some of your friends. But why not consider energizing the experience with some music? With the right set of nifty, waterproof speakers that you can attach to your golf cart, you can turn your golf day into a party.
To help you out, we’ve done comparisons of the best speakers for your golf cart. One of these speakers could be exactly what you’re looking for, so why not check them out?
Best Speakers for Your Golf Cart Reviews
1. NOAM NUTV5-S Marine Stereo System
- This Marine stereo system will Rock your side by side in any weather condition! Packed with new and never seen before features, the NUTV5-S will upgrade your whole riding experience!
- Featuring the NOAM NSUB - the very first roll cage mounted subwoofer. Pair of 3" * 6" passive radiator on the back of the NSUB will translate wasted energy into even more vibrations!
The NUTV5-S offers a full package of the best marine audio equipment that NOAM has to offer. It includes everything that you’ll need for your golf cart to create the ultimate sound experience, from speakers to an amp and even a subwoofer.
Although it’s the most expensive option on this list, this stereo system is more than simply speakers. It’s a way for you to max out your sound.
Review Of Noam NUTV5-S
If you want to amplify your sound and enhance your bass, the NOAM NUTV5-S is the stereo system for your golf cart. This package includes NOAM N5 speakers, an NA4 Marine amplifier and the first ever roll cage mounted subwoofer. With all of these pieces paired together, your music will be booming between putts.
Because it’s waterproof, this system can endure all weather conditions so you don’t have to be concerned about a bit of rain. It’s easy to use and the Bluetooth control means you can set it up with ease. The best part is that it includes a mounting clip so you can attach it to your golf cart in minutes.
One issue is that the power input is a bit low so the sound isn’t as loud as it could be. The speakers only have 150W while the amp can reach 360W. This issue is resolved by pairing the items together. Although it’s expensive, it’s highly affordable for what the system includes. If you’d like to see this product in action, you can watch this video:
- Includes speakers, amp and subwoofer
- Mounting clip makes installation simpler
- NR controller streams Bluetooth for easy usage
- Amp isn’t durable
- Distorts at high volumes
2. Herdio HMS60 Marine Boat Speakers
- Main Features: 3 inch 2 Way Full Range HIFI woofer, Power Handling(MAX):140Watts(A Pair),Frequency Response: 120Hz - 20Khz, SPL(1Watt/1Meter):80dB, Magnet Material:4oz, Polypropelyne Cone with Rubber Edge, Molded ABS Plastic Basket.
- IP66 Splash-proof Protection: all the materials that the HMS60 speakers use have been specially designed with water resistant feature for the protection that is needed from the corrosion present in a humid and salty environment.
The HMS60 is one of the most affordable marine speakers that Herdio has to offer. If cost is your primary concern, but you’re still looking for quality, these speakers may be what you need. They’re capable of reliable sound despite their size and affordability.
Review of the Herdio HMS60
Herdio HMS60 speakers are easy to install and compact enough that they can fit on any surface, which makes them perfect for your golf cart. They’re splash resistant so they can withstand corrosion from humid weather although they’re not entirely water resistant. This means it’s better to prevent them from becoming too wet as they might rust.
These speakers’ power input is only 140W for each speaker but combined they provide decent sound volume especially in the small space of your golf cart. The sound is crisp as long as the volume isn’t too high. You can always add an amp to your system to improve the sound quality.
Its polypropylene cone does protect the speakers but because of its cheap design, if it’s not handled with care the casing can split apart. Overall, it’s a worthwhile system if you’re looking for speakers that are cost-effective as it’s the cheapest system on this list, but it still maintains decent sound quality.
- Highly affordable
- Decent sound quality
- Small and compact in size
- Lacks durability
- Not entirely waterproof
3. BOSS MRWT40 Marine Waketower Speaker System
- Weatherproof - The MRWT40 has been outfitted with the latest weatherproofing techniques for protection against the elements
- Cone - Made from polyurethane, the MRWT40 4-inch marine waketower speakers provide a resilient and durable material that can offer great sound with the advantage of long-lasting speakers
Sometimes when it comes to sound, power is everything. With the MRWT40 Waketower speaker system from BOSS, power is guaranteed. Not only will you be able to hear your music while you’re driving from one hole to the next, but you’ll still be able to listen to the beats while you tee off.
Review of the Boss MRWT40
With both BOSS MRWT40 speakers combined, this system is capable of 400W of power which means that it can handle booming volumes. The surround is built form Butyl rubber so that the speakers can withstand a great deal of wear and tear. The voice coil doesn’t get fatigued under high temperatures. This means that you can use your speakers for hours without concern that they will break.
Although they’re capable of high volumes, this doesn’t mean that they should be kept at maximum power all the time. The speakers have a tendency to blow when maintained at 400W for too long.
Otherwise, they’re highly durable due to their polyurethane casing and because they’re water resistant and UV protected. As a result, you can use them outdoors for long periods of time and they’ll withstand any weather. Along with this, their Mylar tweeter also gives your sound better range so that you’re guaranteed that your music will still sound good even at high volumes.
If you’d like to see these speakers in use, you can watch this video:
High power output
- Strong casing ensures durability
- Voice coil resists high temperatures
- Tweeter gives speakers better range
- Tends to blow if played too loudly too often
- Mountings occasionally come loose
4. KNZ GoDuo Portable Bluetooth Speakers
- Spatially separated left and right channels boost the delivery of real stereo effects. Remove the speakers from your case and separate the magnetic Bases to play music from different angles, or leave your speakers connected like a traditional speaker.
- Each wireless Bluetooth speaker is louder than most portable speakers on the market, providing 5 watts of optimized output each. The built-in subwoofer in each speaker enhances bass and creates an extraordinary music experience.
The KNZ GoDuo Portable Bluetooth Speakers are top-of-the-range products released by KNZ. These award-winning speakers may be small but they’re capable of immense volume and crisp sound. Not only is their sound quality refined but their portability makes them practical. You can use them in your golf cart or wherever you’re in the mood for music.
The KNZ GoDuo speakers won the 2018 If design award because of the innovation that’s apparent in their build. Because of the magnet at their base, you can use them as one individual speaker or split them apart to play your music from different directions.
They’re small enough that they’re easy to transport so you can use them for all of your outdoor activities. Their magnetic connection means that all you need to do is attach them to the metal beams of your golf cart and you’re ready to use them. The best part is that they’re Bluetooth compatible so they’re easy to use and you can control them from your smartphone.
The built-in subwoofer makes them capable of wide range and immense bass so your sound quality is guaranteed. Another bonus is that they’re wireless and they can last for up to 18 hours without needing to be recharged.
In terms of durability, these speakers are quite hardy because of their shock resistant design. The only issues are that they occasionally cut out after extended use or they have technical difficulties when charging. These issues are rare so you’re unlikely to experience them. You can watch this video if you want to see a review of these speakers:
- Portable and wireless so can be used anywhere
- Battery lasts up to 18 hours
- Stylish, innovative design
- Magnetic base connects them to any metal surface
- Occasionally has issues charging
- Sometimes cuts out after extended use
5. Rockville RWB80B Marine Wakeboard Tower Speakers
- Rockville RWB80B Pair of 8" Black WakeBoard Tower Speakers Totaling 600 Watts (300 Watts per speaker). 8" Two-Way High Fidelity Speaker System.
- Adjustable Nylon Mounting Bracket Reinforced With Embedded Steel. 1" Polymide Dome Neodymium Midrange Tweeter. Built-In Two-Way Crossover Network.
The RWB80B marine speakers are one of the best speakers to come from the Rockville range. They’re the most powerful speakers on this list so if you want volume, they’re an ideal pick. Along with their massive sound, they can be mounted anywhere on your golf cart so you can control the impact of your sound system.
Review of the Rockville RWB80B
Each Rockville RWB80B speaker is capable of 300W of power which means that together they make up a 600W system. As a result, your sound is loud and refined, even at the highest volumes. On top of this, the adjustable nylon mounting bracket gives you more versatility when installing your speakers and also makes the process easier.
These speakers are also water and rust resistant so you can use them in multiple weather conditions and the Neodymium Midrange Tweeter gives your music more dynamic tonal quality. The magnet motor structure keeps these speakers running even after a long day golfing.
If you’re looking for compact speakers, these may not be the ones for you because they’re a bit larger than some others on the market. The casing also isn’t very durable and they’re expensive for only two speakers compared to the other items on this list. Despite these issues, it’s still a reliable system that’s capable of powerful sound.
- Extremely high power handling
- Tweeter gives sound more range
- Water and rust resistant
- Large in size
- A bit pricey
Although all of these speakers are top-of-the-line products, we recommend the KNZ GoDuo speakers. Not only are they easily portable but they’re also easy to control and they’re beautifully designed. On top of this, they’re one of the more affordable items on this list. It’s no wonder why they’ve won awards. But, which system will you try?