Using headphones while wearing glasses can be a chore. Either your headphones sit in an uncomfortable position or your glasses’ frame digs into the side of your head.
That’s why finding comfortably fitting headphones is so important. Your focus should be on enjoying your music, not on the frustration of constantly adjusting your headphones.
Not only should your headphones fit comfortably, but the sound quality is as important. So how do you find headphones that impress in all these areas? Don’t fret, we’ve done all of the work for you.
The following five headphones are the best headphones for people with glasses on the market right now. Not only do they fit comfortably, but they ensure that your music experience is phenomenal. We’ve gathered all the information you need. All you need to do is pick one.
If you want some tips on wearing headphones with glasses read my article here.
Best Headphones for People With Glasses Reviews
1. Ghostek soDrop 2 Premium Wireless Headphones
- 【Exceptional Compatibility】Compatible with iPhone iPhoneX/XS/8/8Plus/7/7Plus With the newest Original Chip, this aux cable for car truly supports iOS 12 / 11 / 10, and you will never worry the compatibility problem
- 【High Quality】Designed and built with nylon braided jacket which is more flexible and durable than TPE and PVC cables, it can withstand at least 5,000 cycles of 90 degree bend.make it to be strong but flexible and easily survive everyday heavy usage.
Ghostek’s soDrop 2 Premium Wireless Headphones ensure outstanding quality for a reasonable price. Its Bi-Directional Noise Reduction Technology makes it sound like you’re listening to a CD.
As a result, you’ll be guaranteed HD crystal-clear sound quality. Because it’s wireless, you can listen to it wherever you want and the built-in microphone lets you answer calls even while on the go.
High-quality, soft leather ear cups make it comfortable to wear so you can listen to music for hours without your ears getting tired. Although the bass isn’t as powerful as more expensive headphone models, you’ll still get crisp, clear sound so you can immerse yourself in your music.
- Built with bi-directional noise-reduction technology to ensure better sound quality
- Bluetooth capabilities allow you to use it wirelessly
- High-quality soft leather design gives it added comfort
- Structure lacks durability
- Ear cups are a bit small
Who is it best for?
Anyone who enjoys casually listening to music can benefit from using this product. The price is reasonable and the quality is pristine, so you can enjoy music that sounds incredible without breaking the bank.
Although the rectangular shape of the ear cups might not suit everybody, they’re still comfortable. Whether you listen to music while you work or when you’re relaxing, these headphones will suit any situation. Because they’re wireless, you can even use them while exercising.
2. Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO Over Ear Studio Headphones
- Open over-ear headphones, ideal for professional mixing, mastering and editing
- Perfect for studio applications thanks to their transparent, spacious, strong bass and treble sound
With the Beyerdynamic DT PRO Over Ear Studio Headphones, you’ll be able to hear every dynamic detail of your studio creations. Whether you need headphones for mastering, mixing or editing, the quality of these headphones allows you to hear every beat drop as well as the controlled bass and enhanced treble.
The thickly padded ear cups are highly comfortable and they’re also adjustable so you can find a secure fit that easily accommodates your glasses. Overall, the open design is sturdy and lightweight. The spacious, airy sounds capture your acoustics perfectly.
- Perfect for studio use
- Open design is better at capturing acoustics
- Thickly padded, adjustable ear cups ensure a secure fit
- Highs are a bit harsh
- Ear cups tend to fatigue over time
Who is it best for?
These headphones are the most expensive on this list, which means that they might not be ideal for people who only need headphones for casual listening. Instead, they’re better suited for professional use, particularly in studios where their intricate sound quality will be more appreciated.
If you wear glasses and spend a lot of time in a studio, these will ensure that your comfort is maximized while you’re working.
On the other hand, they’re still suitable for casual listening if you’re prepared to pay more, and they’ll give you excellent sound quality with improved acoustics and bass.
3. AILIHEN C8 Headphones
- COLLAPSIBLE FEATURE: Take your wired headphones wherever you go. Just fold them up, twist up the cord, and be on your merry way
- Hands-free Talking And Volume Control: The built-in mic,remote and volume control lets you pick up calls and skip between tracks without missing a beat.
Sometimes, finding decent headphones within budget can be difficult so why not consider AILIHEN C8 Headphones? These stylish headphones come in a variety of fun colors so you can look fantastic while you’re listening to your favorite tracks.
Along with this, they’re collapsible so you can take them wherever you want and the noise isolating design cuts out all external sounds so you can enjoy your music to the fullest.
Although their sound quality isn’t the best, for the price you’re paying you still get crisp sound and dynamic acoustics. The cord is made from nylon to prevent it from tangling, so there’s less hassle when you transport it.
- Collapsible for easy transportation
- Available in fun, colorful designs
- Noise isolation enhances focus
- Not very comfortable to wear
- Bass isn’t powerful
- Lacks durability
Who is it best for?
If cost is your primary concern when you’re looking for headphones, then these are the ones for you. Their quality is decent so you can still enjoy your music for less money.
The stylish, colorful designs and easy-to-use system also make them ideal gifts for children. They’re even perfect if you’re looking for an aesthetically pleasing pair of headphones.
Their noise-isolating feature also means they’re useful if you listen to music while you’re working.
With these headphones, you can concentrate on your project rather than the noise around you, which can maximize your productivity.
4. OneOdio Over Ear Headphones
- SUPERIOR SOUND: Enjoy clear sound and supreme comfort with the OneOdio Studio monitor headphones. Large, 50 millimeter speaker unit drivers combined with neodymium magnets; powerful bass, clear vocal, and crisp high tones form perfect hi-fi sound.
- BUILT TO STAY COMFORTABLE: The high quality padded ear cushions are specifically designed for monitor headphones maximum comfort and noise isolation. The headband is adjustable and stretchable for you to find the desired angle you like to fit in .
Aspiring DJs are the perfect candidates for OneOdio’s Over Ear Headphones. Even if you wear glasses, these headphones ensure a snug fit so you can lose yourself in your music without your ears getting tired.
You can adjust the headband to fit your desired angle to enhance your comfort as well. On top of this, the 9.8-ft. cord means that you have more movement while performing.
The only downfall of this product is that although the Hi-Fi quality sound is powerful, it’s sometimes inconsistent, which means that you may experience static.
This is rare so you’re more likely to have top-quality acoustics, all for a reasonable price.
- Adjustable design enhances comfort
- Neodymium driver produces Hi-Fi quality sound
- Ideal for DJs and sound mixers
- Long cord suited for live performances
- Inconsistent sound
- Bulky design
Who is it best for?
OneOdio’s Headphones are made for DJs and sound mixers, which means that their sound quality allows creators to hear nuances in performances.
This means that they’re also ideal for anyone who works in sound production, whether they’re recording instruments, creating podcasts or even working in film production.
These headphones are also foldable so they can be transported to different performances easily. Although they’re recommended for professional use, their affordable price and decent quality make them ideal for casual listening as well.
Even if you don’t work with sound production, you can still get a lot of use out of these headphones.
5. Edifier H840 Audiophile Headphones
- Professional sound - 40mm driver units fine tuned for quality sound output in enclosed ear cups
- Comfort matters - Ergonomic fit with over-ear design of lightweight body, comfortable soft leather earmuffs for prolonged wearing
Edifier H840 Audiophile Headphones give a sound that’s so natural it sounds as if you’re listening to your music live. The electro-acoustic unit at the base of the coil guarantees Hi-Fi quality so that your music experience can be even more immersive.
The adjustable fit allows you to fit your headphones comfortably to the size of your head.
These headphones are also built with a noise-canceling feature so you can block out any distractions while you’re listening to music.
They’re highly affordable although they’re not as durable as some of the other models on this list. Overall, they’re comfortable and you’ll get remarkable sound even if you wear these headphones for long periods of time.
- High-quality sound
- Adjustable design ensures a comfortable fit
- Size is a bit small
- Lacks durability
Who is it best for?
Edifier’s H840 Headphones are best suited for casual listening because of their high-quality sound but their lack of durability means that they might become worn after months of use.
Because they’re highly affordable, they’re suitable for people from any financial background. They’re even ideal for children who enjoy listening to music while doing homework or other similar activities
If you’re starting out as a professional, then these headphones might still work for you until you work in sound production full time. Their high-quality sound means that you can still hear intricate sound patterns despite their affordable price.
One of the headphones on this list is bound to suit your needs. Whether you’re looking for headphones that are affordable or you need professional sound quality, there is a pair for you. We’ve even found a wireless option if you need headphones while at the gym or models built specifically for DJs.
What all of these headphones have in common is that they’re still comfortable to wear even if you’re wearing glasses and they have decent sound quality.
Our favorite pick is the Edifier H840 because it’s highly affordable even though it guarantees professional sound quality, but your selection depends on when and how you’ll be using your headphones.
So, now that we’ve told you everything you need to know, which headphones are you going to choose to bring your music to life?